Weight Loss Update (12lbs one week)
So on Tuesday I went to the hospital and I weighed 360lbs. Today I went to the hopsital and weighed 348lbs. I couldnt believe my eyes. 40something.. Are you serious. I dont remember the last time I’ve been there. I’ve been looking at 370 something and 360 something for so long its crazy. Anything is posisble you guys. If you eat right, workout you can achieve your goal. Maybe its hard for you and you need help, to be put in a bootcamp, to join one of the weight loss programs or to even have weight loss surgery its ok. I’ve done all of them. I found out I did not have the self control to lose weight on my own. I saw last week that I could lose 16bs if i ate healthy and worked out. But I had to end up going the weight loss surgery way. I was sad. Especially for people who follow me on here. I felt like a failure. But someone help me realized all becaue I went and got help making my stomach smaller I still need to eat healthy and workout or i will not lose any weight. I’m still taking this journey with you guys. We can do this together. Its hard, but this time next year you guys we are going to look so FINE!!!! Love You All!!!!!!!!
READY TO DROP THE WEIGHT! (lost 16lbs in 1 week)
HEY!!!!!!!!!!!!! I’m back and I’m back for good. Lately I’ve been really worrying about my weight. Now I know what takes to drop weight. I told myself I want to see how much weight I can drop in a week if I really focus on it and eat healthy and workout everyday. So I completely cut out carbs. BUt I did eat yogurt ( I didnt know had carbs) and I ate cereal. So for breakfast I ate yougut or cereal and drank water. Then I snacked on fruits during the day before lunch. Then for lunch I ate, chicken and veggies or chicken and fruit (grilled or baked). Then I snacked on fruit again before dinner or I might eat a yogurt. Then for dinner I had fish or chicken and veggies and fruits. I ate dinner by 7pm I didnt not eat dinner after 7pm if you get hungry later on that night just eat a yogurt. Then I worked out in the evening. I didnt do much at the gym I just spent thirty mins on the elipitcal. Then I would sit in the steam room for 5 to 10mins. I did that everyday. Now I started on a Thursday and I had a cheat meal on Monday. I dont believe in cheat days so early on in the journey. But I believe in a cheat meal. I had McDonalds chicken sandwich meal and a diet dri nk. I also ate out with my friends on Tuesday. I ate chipotle. I had a salad though. Doing all this by Friday I went to the hospital to get weighed I lost 16lbs. I was so shocked that just cutting out carbs and eating veggies would drop my weight 16lbs in one week. Give it a try. You dont have to cut out carbs completely. You can get a sandwich on wheat bread. But try it. Its going to be hard. But just stay busy and you wont have anything to think about food.
I am working on a student film, and sending it to companies to get picked up. I would love all of your support please. If you love to act, or do film crew or production crew contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Like our page please
Like This Page!!!!
webcam and twitter up and running!!!!!!!!!
So I finally got a webcam on my computer and my twitter up and running so expect to hear more from you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cut up different fruits put in a bowl and when you get hungry head for your fruit bowl. I’ll take a pic of my fruit salad and show you guys.
Raspberry ketone supplement. Have you heard of it?
I saw this on Dr. Oz and I am going to try it today!!! It helps melt fat in your body. Now there is no magic potion to losing weight you still have to eat healthy and workout but this will help you get started. I did my research on raspberry ketone supplement you should to. I saw on an article some things you have to do on top of taking this supplement.
1) Sleep – No matter how you choose to live, the body will always heal itself better and more efficient while you sleep and rest. The body’s natural regenerative properties are in full effect while you rest and heals better than any food or exercise you can find.
2) Exercise – fitness is vital to your long term health and well being because it improves circulation throughout your body and creates an increase in bodily heat. This allows for 1 under-utilized elimination channel of the body (sweat) to release and rid the body of harmful toxins and substances through the skin. Because heat can draw blood to the skin’s surface naturally, this allows for proper removal and calorie burning.
3) Diet – As stated, raspberry ketones are a supplement and should be used in conjunction with your daily diet regime. Eating organic red raspberries along with other fresh fruits will help stimulate the immune system and digestive organs to break down the fatty acids and excess sugar most people consume. Eating a wholesome diet is essential if you want to lose weight naturally, which means keeping it off indefinitely and not starving yourself. Nutritional supplements are usually isolated by nature but finding and eating whole fruits and vegetables will give you the complete essence natural foods contain. Challenge yourself and try not to eat any foods that come with a label or in a box.
4) Water – Sounds simple, well it is. But other than the water contained in the wholefood diet your hopefully transitioning into, making sure water is your primary source of liquids every day can have a profound impact on your health. No soda, pop, artificial fruit juices, sugar waters, etc will ever replace fresh, pristine water and the health benefits it has with your body. In fact, if deciding a raspberry ketone product is right for you, increasing the amount of water intake on a daily basis will improve elimination ketones cause.
5) Positive attitude and meditation – A positive attitude and meditation brings more vitality to our lives by reducing stress, anxiety, and pain. Meditation may reduce tension in the body and may help foster a positive attitude. Also the positive belief that your weight loss plan and goals can be met will play a big factor in how quickly you start to lose weight. Believing in yourself that weight loss is possible is the first step towards a healthier tomorrow.
Hey everyone, I know I havent been on in some weeks. I’m sorry. BUt the good thing is I have been working out like every single day. Tomorrow 4/2/12 I’m going to start cleansing my system for a week. So Im only going to eat soup for lunch or dinner. I’m going to make the soup at home so I know what I put inside it. I will be eating breakfast, cereal or oatmeal or fruits or yogurts. You guys should do this with me. I’m thinking of just doing a simply chicken soup. Maybe make it a little spicy so I will drink more water. I’ll will put up what soup i use and if you are going to do this with me inbox me. I’m doing it Monday-Friday so pray that I stay dedicated to it please. I hope some of you guys join me. One thing I will just suggest is to drink carbonated water. I know the only healthy thing is water, water with lemon, but the carbonated water might help you stay full longer. Just dont go to crazy with it. Well pray for me yall…. Stay blessed!
I just want to let you guys know that since last Thursday I have been working out everyday. Today is the first time I might not work out because of work, which should not be an excuse. But I’m going to count it as my day of rest and work out Saturday and Sunday. I am so proud of myself. It did take for someone to start going to the gym with me for me to start going to the gym everyday but I’m doing it and I am so proud of myself and my cousins mom who has been going with me. The first day she worked out she couldn’t do two mins on the elliptical now she works out for 40mins. I usually do 30mins elliptical and I did my first 40min elliptical workout yesterday. I was so proud of myself. I am improving. Now If I can just get what I eat to be good then we will be good to go.
You guys if I can do this so can you guys. Just make that first step. Take a friend with you go walking. I am not going to lie the first three days are the hardest. But she work through the first three days. Even though my eating is not that great, since i’ve been working out I get full eating small portion. I had chicken the other day drank water and I was full. So I think its working for the inside out for me. It hurts, it sucks, you wont want to go back. But think about your goal, just say one more day, one more day, you guys can do it, if I can do it. Love you guys. Stay blessed.