Man o man. I didnt know I was that big. I still have a long way to go but I am happy I dropped some of the weight. It’s not easy everyone. Its work. But its worth it. The fact that I can walk now or clothes fit me or that guys say that I’m pretty. Its all worth it. I want to drop the last hundred pounds by my birthday in May but try to drop a lot more by Christmas time. If anyone is trying to lose some weight hit me up lets do this together. Its hard when you are doing it by yourself. But if I can lose the weight anyone can. Do it make the decision TODAY (RIGHT NOW) to get healthy and lose some weight. Not tomorrow or next week. Right NOW! :) **Dont mind the fake smile** :)
*It took one year for me to drop 120lbs*
Lost 5lbs in 4 days!
So since I started this weight loss challenge 4 days ago I’ve lost 5 pounds its crazy, what eating right will do for you. I’ve been stuck at the same weight for two months finally refocused on what I was eating and I drop some weight the key is small portions healthy choices and no carbs ( well you can do carbs but try to cut it down to like once a day)
MAKE LOSING WEIGHT INTERESTING
So I needed something to motivate me to lose weight. I need short term goals. So yesterday my friend and I made a bet. For those who don’t know, I am into acting and film making. So we decided to do a weight loss challenge for a week. Here’s how it works. The person to lose the most weight by this Sunday wins. The loser has to film an intimate scene for a project we are submitting to the sundance film festival. If you knew both of us, none of us want to to film any intimate scene on camera. (so if you decide to do a challenge make the consequence for losing something that none of u want to do.) Because I am a lot heavier than my friend I’m 260 she is 129 we said that if I lose 10lbs she would only have to lose 5lbs. If she loses 4lbs I would have to have doubled her weight loss to win. I’m super excited and nervous because either way we are going to have a great project to submit to the film festival. ( You should try this. Maybe not the prizes that we did. But get a friend or a couple of friends, and friends who love competition. My friends is very competitive and I really don’t think she wants to lose to me. If you guys have the self control to do long term competition go ahead and do it. If you don’t then make short goals. A week. Then to turn it into two weeks do something else. Like my friend and I said who loses the most weight in one week. Then the person that loses has a chance to win again if she can top the last person weight loss but the person that wins still has to lose weight that following week to win. So or competition is going for two weeks. I know my competition sounds a little confusing, but do your own. Make it fun. Do whatever you have to do to drop the weight and get fit in a HEALTHY WAY!!! Let me know of any cool and fun things you guys do to lose weight. I wanna know. I’ll try anything at this point. :)
So I guess I should start saying what I do right! Ok well the gym is my best friend. My best friend that I haven’t seen for almost two months but I’m back lol. I start doing thirty minutes cardio. I want to eventually work my way to doing an hour cardio. I could probably do it now but I have like A.D.D. and I get so bored that I want to get off and do something else. The last couple of days I’ve been on the bike at the gym. Not the lazy back (the lazy bike is the one that has the back to it) the bike that you have to sit up and hold your posture. Do not keep it at the same level the whole time you’re on there. Change it up maybe when you start you can be on level one or two for three minutes warm up. Then work your way up and then come back down then go back up. So level 3 back to level 2 to level 4 back to level 3. Just always keep it changing so you can burn calories. I do strength training for another thirty minutes. I will get more detailed with everything later. But at the gym they have all the machines or free weights ask someone a trainer or the gym how to use the machines the RIGHT WAY! I did have a trainer so I was taught the right way to use the machines. I use to do three sets of 15 and now I worked my way up to 4 sets of 20 on the machines. I also have been hiking. I’ve been hiking two times. The first time was in October I didn’t make it up 3 minutes of the trail. I went again recently and made it all the way up. I was so proud of myself. Yes we stopped like a hundred times but I made it up! We will get into nutrition on another post. This is the longest picture caption EVER!!! lol.. But remember if I can do this. So can you!
*The pic where I am in yellow is the most recent one*
September 2012 I was 380lbs and May 2013 the day after I turned 23 I weighed 260lbs!! Finally posted a picture, I hate posting pics especially since I’m not at the weight I want to be. But I want you guys to see that I’m for reals. I’m not just talking lol. I’m doing it. You can do it. But I have to be honest it’s hard for me to see the difference.
I’M BACK! And I’ve lost 120lbs in 10 months!
Hey!!! I’ve been gone for so long. Been doing a lot of things, a lot of projects and working on my weight. I know in a previous post I said I’m back and I’m back for good but its hard to document your weight progress step by step in the beginning. It gets discouraging sometimes. In October I weighed 380lbs and now August 10 months later I weight 260.2. It’s crazy I know!! I never thought I would be 260lbs I never thought that I could lose 120lbs. It’s hard but I’m going to be completely honest, I love the attention. 260 pounds is still big but from 380 everyone could notice and it was the greatest feeling of all time. No more, “Michelle why are you getting bigger” ”Michelle why are you eating that” Now its ” oh my gosh what are you doing you look so good” ”michelle help me lose weight” ”look at you skinny” I know its weird that I love that but I never got attention like that before in my life. And let me tell you it’s the biggest motivator. I’m back now and I’m back from good, I want to help other people lose weight. If I can do it, so can you. TRUST ME!!! And I’ve been at 260 mark all summer and I really want to get to 200lbs by October. So It’s time to start documenting my journey. We can do this you guys. It’s painful, and hard and it sucks to lose weight. But its even more painful to walk around overweight, to not fit in clothes, to be watched every time you eat something, to not find a good man because the first thing they see is weight. So its hard to lose weight but its harder to stay overweight. BEAUTY IS PAIN YALL!!!! But you can do it.. Lets do this!! Two months lets see how much weight we can drop :)
READY TO DROP THE WEIGHT! (lost 16lbs in 1 week)
HEY!!!!!!!!!!!!! I’m back and I’m back for good. Lately I’ve been really worrying about my weight. Now I know what takes to drop weight. I told myself I want to see how much weight I can drop in a week if I really focus on it and eat healthy and workout everyday. So I completely cut out carbs. BUt I did eat yogurt ( I didnt know had carbs) and I ate cereal. So for breakfast I ate yougut or cereal and drank water. Then I snacked on fruits during the day before lunch. Then for lunch I ate, chicken and veggies or chicken and fruit (grilled or baked). Then I snacked on fruit again before dinner or I might eat a yogurt. Then for dinner I had fish or chicken and veggies and fruits. I ate dinner by 7pm I didnt not eat dinner after 7pm if you get hungry later on that night just eat a yogurt. Then I worked out in the evening. I didnt do much at the gym I just spent thirty mins on the elipitcal. Then I would sit in the steam room for 5 to 10mins. I did that everyday. Now I started on a Thursday and I had a cheat meal on Monday. I dont believe in cheat days so early on in the journey. But I believe in a cheat meal. I had McDonalds chicken sandwich meal and a diet dri nk. I also ate out with my friends on Tuesday. I ate chipotle. I had a salad though. Doing all this by Friday I went to the hospital to get weighed I lost 16lbs. I was so shocked that just cutting out carbs and eating veggies would drop my weight 16lbs in one week. Give it a try. You dont have to cut out carbs completely. You can get a sandwich on wheat bread. But try it. Its going to be hard. But just stay busy and you wont have anything to think about food.
webcam and twitter up and running!!!!!!!!!
So I finally got a webcam on my computer and my twitter up and running so expect to hear more from you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cut up different fruits put in a bowl and when you get hungry head for your fruit bowl. I’ll take a pic of my fruit salad and show you guys.
Raspberry ketone supplement. Have you heard of it?
I saw this on Dr. Oz and I am going to try it today!!! It helps melt fat in your body. Now there is no magic potion to losing weight you still have to eat healthy and workout but this will help you get started. I did my research on raspberry ketone supplement you should to. I saw on an article some things you have to do on top of taking this supplement.
1) Sleep – No matter how you choose to live, the body will always heal itself better and more efficient while you sleep and rest. The body’s natural regenerative properties are in full effect while you rest and heals better than any food or exercise you can find.
2) Exercise – fitness is vital to your long term health and well being because it improves circulation throughout your body and creates an increase in bodily heat. This allows for 1 under-utilized elimination channel of the body (sweat) to release and rid the body of harmful toxins and substances through the skin. Because heat can draw blood to the skin’s surface naturally, this allows for proper removal and calorie burning.
3) Diet – As stated, raspberry ketones are a supplement and should be used in conjunction with your daily diet regime. Eating organic red raspberries along with other fresh fruits will help stimulate the immune system and digestive organs to break down the fatty acids and excess sugar most people consume. Eating a wholesome diet is essential if you want to lose weight naturally, which means keeping it off indefinitely and not starving yourself. Nutritional supplements are usually isolated by nature but finding and eating whole fruits and vegetables will give you the complete essence natural foods contain. Challenge yourself and try not to eat any foods that come with a label or in a box.
4) Water – Sounds simple, well it is. But other than the water contained in the wholefood diet your hopefully transitioning into, making sure water is your primary source of liquids every day can have a profound impact on your health. No soda, pop, artificial fruit juices, sugar waters, etc will ever replace fresh, pristine water and the health benefits it has with your body. In fact, if deciding a raspberry ketone product is right for you, increasing the amount of water intake on a daily basis will improve elimination ketones cause.
5) Positive attitude and meditation – A positive attitude and meditation brings more vitality to our lives by reducing stress, anxiety, and pain. Meditation may reduce tension in the body and may help foster a positive attitude. Also the positive belief that your weight loss plan and goals can be met will play a big factor in how quickly you start to lose weight. Believing in yourself that weight loss is possible is the first step towards a healthier tomorrow.